99 Bikes Position – Adelaide
ATTENTION SALES CONSULTANTS, MECHANICS + TRAINEES & BIKE BUILDERS
Serving all levels of riders and walks of life begins with having them on our teams. As ‘The World’s Most Approachable Bike Shops’ we are actively recruiting more diverse teams, NOW!
About 99 Bikes:
99 Bikes is the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, with over 55 stores in six states and now two countries. We are a rapidly growing business that values our people and provides multiple avenues for progression and long term, rewarding careers.
Why Join 99 Bikes?
- Our purpose is to enrich mind, body, earth or soul with the freedom of riding
- At 99 Bikes we believe in the strength of diversity. We strive to be the ‘World’s Most Approachable Bike Shops’ and understand the value of including varying perspectives and strengths across our teams. We are committed to hiring and promoting the right recruits and creating a culture that is safe and enjoyable for all walks of life regardless of age, culture, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity or background.
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest-growing bike retail business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time.
- You don’t need to know everything about bikes! We will teach you. We also give you access to fully funded further education opportunities: 99 Academy (bicycle mechanic apprenticeship, Cytec accreditation), 99 Bikes Leadership Academy, 99 Bikes Business School (Cert III Business)
- Enjoy a base salary with uncapped commission. Store Leaders also earn a share of profits!
- We pay you for every day that you ride to work!
- Our “Earn to give” initiative. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and get to choose a charity to donate it to.
- Awesome team environment, with monthly reward and recognition events! We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office. Every year our top achievers are rewarded with an overseas global event.
- Access staff discounts for you and your family.
- Flexible work hours and days for the right candidates
Who are you?
- You are a true team player who integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, you don’t take yourself too seriously
- You thrive in a team environment and value a great culture, you want to love your work.
- You value all customer enquiries and seek to deliver an exceptional experience for every customer.
- You have a people first mentality and foster lasting connections with your customers.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy taking ownership of different aspects of the running of the store.
- You are driven to be successful and strive to exceed targets.
- You are passionate about riding bikes and/or the health and mental benefits they can provide and are eager to increase your knowledge to become a true expert.
We are always looking for people with leadership potential to contribute towards the long-term growth of the business. There will be a number of opportunities for quick progression for the right people.
If this sounds like you, you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to join one of the world’s most approachable bike shops, Apply Now!