Sales Consultant – Blackburn
Why Join 99 Bikes?
- At 99 Bikes we believe in the strength of diversity. We strive to be the ‘World’s Most Approachable Bike Shops’ and understand the value of including varying perspectives and strengths across our teams. We are committed to hiring and promoting the right recruits and creating a culture that is safe and enjoyable for all walks of life regardless of age, culture, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity or background.
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest-growing bike retail business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time.
- Access to fully funded further education opportunities: 99 Academy (bicycle mechanic apprenticeship, Cytec accreditation), 99 Bikes Leadership Academy, 99 Bikes Business School (Cert III Business)
- Enjoy a base salary with uncapped commission. Store Leaders also earn a share of profits!
- We pay you for every day that you ride to work!
- Our “Earn to give” initiative. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and get to choose a charity to donate it to.
- Awesome team environment, with monthly reward and recognition events! We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office. Every year our top achievers are rewarded with an overseas global event.
- Access staff discounts for you and your family.
- Flexible work hours for the right candidates
"I started with 99 bikes in 2015 as a part time sales consultant whilst completing university. Since then I have been supported in my professional and personal development. This has led me to become a successful team leader in Victoria. I have experienced some pretty cool incentives such as attending Tony Robbins UPW event, Gwinganna lifestyle retreat and qualifying for 2x Global balls. The most amazing part was taking my whole team to Global ball Las Vegas in 2019 to celebrate our achievements. The team & company culture is great where everyone is included and recognised for their hard work. It is exciting to be a part of a forward-thinking company that is focused on opportunities for everyone."
– Michelle - Team Leader Blackburn
What you’ll do:
As a 99 Bikes Sales Consultant no two days will be the same and you will regularly be presented with diverse and exciting challenges. You will start the day with your amazing team setting daily tasks, celebrating achievements and getting pumped up for the day ahead. As soon as the doors open, customers are your number one priority and you strive to provide each and every one of them with an exceptional experience. Your customer base is diverse which means you could be selling a dual suspension bike to a seasoned rider one minute and setting a little one up on their very first bike the next. Between customers you take ownership of a directorship in store. Which means, you will lead an operational aspect of the business that is vital to the development and success of the store and the entire team! You will be required to use your excellent skills in communication, teamwork and problem solving on a daily basis and will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and fun environment. Interested? Read on………
Who are you?
- You are a true team player who integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, you don’t take yourself too seriously
- You thrive in a team environment and value a great culture, you want to love your work.
- You value all customer enquiries and seek to deliver an exceptional experience for every customer.
- You have a people first mentality and foster lasting connections with your customers.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy taking ownership of different aspects of the running of the store.
- You are driven to be successful and strive to exceed targets. The more you sell, the more you earn!
- You are passionate about riding bikes, the health and mental benefits they can provide and are eager to increase your knowledge to become a true expert.
Answer the questions below and attach your personal cover letter and resume.