Bicycle Sales Consultant - Alexandria and Stanmore
We want you on our Sydney team!
We are looking to grow our Sydney teams with a Full Time sales consultant positions at Alexandria and Stanmore.
Benefits of 99 Bikes
- Great career opportunities with potential to relocate, transfer to other disciplines or start a new area. We recruit 99% from within.
- Be rewarded for what you do – monthly and yearly awards for high achievers, including an annual overseas trip for top performers. Last year was to Berlin and featured both Chris Hemsworth and Kylie Minogue.
- Excellent opportunities to up-skill including personal development training.
- If you are a passionate cyclist, experiment with new bikes as part of our Let’s Ride academy and earn bonus wages if you ride to work. Save money on bikes with our employee discounts for you and your family and friends.
- Be valued - as part of our agile, egalitarian company, you have daily contact with our leaders so your contributions are important and your decisions make a real impact.
About 99 Bikes
We are a national company with over 45 stores in 6 states, have doubled in size in the last 3 years, and have an aggressive growth plan. We have grown to operate successful stores across QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA and ACT. Our goal is to open 50 stores by 2020!
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body Earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
Our consultants build relationships with customers and ensure they have a fantastic experience in store. They develop into experts who understand that customers will purchase from us if we meet their needs.
We are also always looking for people with leadership potential to contribute towards long term growth of the business. There will be a number of opportunities for quick progression for the right people!
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume. You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.