Bicycle Sales Consultant or Mechanic – Perth
Join our team in Perth
99 Bikes is now the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, and with the backing of Flight Centre Ltd we have grown to operate successful stores across QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA and ACT. Our goal is to open 56 stores by 2020!
- Rapid career progression and leadership opportunities (After the success of our first shop)
- Sales, product and leadership training
- Energetic and fun company culture with regular social events and celebrations
- Generous commission and rewards for high achievers including the annual Flight Centre Group Global Ball. This year it's in Las Vegas!!
- Generous staff purchasing scheme on all products we sell.
"I joined 99 Bikes as a Sales Consultant at the Fortitude Valley store. I quickly progressed to Team Leader, leading multiple stores and opening our Indooroopilly store. I am now an Area Leader for the entire Northern Region."
- Tiago Pereira, Area Leader, 99 Bikes Queensland
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body Earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
Our consultants build relationships with customers and ensure they have a fantastic experience in store. They develop into experts who understand that customers will purchase from us if we meet their needs.
When you join our team as a Sales Consultant, you'll become part of a dynamic work culture that fosters achievement with a comfortable base salary plus generous uncapped commission.
Got What it Takes?
Nice to have: - Sales experience, bicycle knowledge, higher education
Need to have: - Drive and commitment to sales targets, willingness to learn, passion for bikes and teamwork
We look for:
- Great communicators with an interest in people
- Tertiary degree in any discipline is desirable
- Demonstrated achievements in career or personal life
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability and progression
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.