Sales Consultant – Perth - Joondalup
Work with us in Perth and enjoy:
- Generous salary and incentive package ($50,000 - $65,000 unlimited commission)
- Autonomous & outcome based position, have freedom to do it your way!
- Demo days, ride the bikes you sell!
- Rewards and recognition at monthly celebration nights
- Annual award for top performers; all inclusive trip overseas!
- Fast progression opportunities within the bikes industry
- We promote from within 99.99% of the time.
- Annual self development course paid by 99 Bikes
- Mechanic mentor-ships available to up-skill
- We pay you extra to ride work!
"I joined 99 Bikes as a Sales Consultant at the Fitzroy North store. Through achievements and teamwork, I quickly progressed to Team Leader, leading and opening multiple stores across Victoria. I am now an Area Leader for Victoria and the ACT."
- Andrew Sloman, Area Leader, 99 Bikes
Who are we?
Our purpose at 99 Bikes is to “Enrich mind, body, earth or soul with the freedom of riding”, by getting more people on bikes, by way of new bikes, second hand bikes, or donating bikes in our Earning To Give program, we live and breathe this purpose.
99 Bikes is a national company with over 40 stores in Australia in 6 states and territories. We have doubled in size in the last 3 years, with an aggressive growth plan to open and operate even more stores across all of Australia, having 50 in total by 2020! We will be extending our reach to New Zealand in 2020, and then the rest of the world by 2035!
99 Bikes leads the way in Australia in the Electric Bike movement, with 250% growth on last year in this category, we are constantly innovating to stay ahead of the worldwide bicycle industry.
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant:
Our consultants build relationships with customers and ensure they have a fantastic experience. They develop into experts who understand that customer will purchase from us if we meet their needs. Our leaders are always contactable, with transparent communication systems.
99 Bikes is looking for people who are motivated by challenge and love working in a fast paced environment. You will be on the sales floor every day, selling bikes to customers, following up enquiries and improving your store for the better. You’ll see opportunities daily, back yourself and always look to progress and innovate.
- Demonstrated achievement in any field.
- An interest in people.
- An internal drive for progression.
Answer the questions below and attach your personal cover letter and resume.