Sales Consultant – Annerley
Join our Annerley team!
Why join the 99 Bikes Family?
- Enjoy a base salary with uncapped commission.
- Flexible rostering; times and days.
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest growing bike business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time.
- Rewards and recognition at our monthly social nights.
- Yearly, all expenses paid overseas trip for our top achievers. Last year was in Berlin, this year is in Las Vegas.
- Test new bikes during our exclusive staff Demo Days.
- We pay extra for every day that you ride to work!
- Access staff discounts for you and your family!
- We believe in progress and make sure everyone has their brightness of future.
- Work in a team where we make our own decisions and contribute to the overall success of 99 Bikes.
- “Earn to give”. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and choose a charity to donate it to!
"I joined 99 Bikes as a Sales Consultant at the Fortitude Valley store. I quickly progressed to Team Leader, leading multiple stores and opening our MacGregor store. I am now running the first store in Perth, Western Australia."
- Ethan O'Dell, 99 Bikes.
About 99 Bikes:
- 99 Bikes is the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, with 45 stores in 6 states. We have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are continuing our aggressive growth.
- Our company strategy focuses on developing and engaging OUR PEOPLE in a long term career.
- 99 Bikes offers job security as our parent company is Flight Centre. We operate with a decentralised system giving our stores full ownership.
- We own the largest wholesaler of bicycles in Australia, which means we have more stock than other bicycle retailers. This give us a competitive advantage.
- Our people are given constant training (such as Bike Fit training) so they can become experts in store.
- We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days, Christmas and EOFY parties and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office.
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant:
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with customers and providing a fantastic in store and after service experience.
- Understanding that our customers have a choice and will purchase from us if we are able to meet their needs.
- Taking ownership of a directorship in store - where you lead an operational aspect of the business that is vital to the development and success of the entire team.
We look for:
- Great communicators with an interest in people
- Demonstrated achievements in career or personal life
- Leadership potential
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability and progression
- Tertiary degree in any discipline is desirable
Got what it takes?
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.