Bicycle Sales Consultant – Cannon Hill
Join our team at Cannon Hill!
Why join the 99 Bikes Team?
- Enjoy a base salary with uncapped commission.
- Flexible rostering; times and days.
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest growing bike business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time.
- Rewards and recognition at our monthly social nights.
- Yearly, all expenses paid overseas trip for our top achievers. Last year was in Berlin, this year is in Las Vegas.
- Test new bikes during our exclusive staff Demo Days.
- We pay extra for every day that you ride to work!
- Access staff discounts for you and your family!
- We believe in progress and make sure everyone has their brightness of future.
- Work in a team where we make our own decisions and contribute to the overall success of 99 Bikes.
- “Earn to give”. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and choose a charity to donate it to!
About 99 Bikes:
- 99 Bikes is the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, with over 40 stores in 6 states. We have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are continuing our aggressive growth.
- Our company strategy focuses on developing and engaging OUR PEOPLE in a long term career.
- 99 Bikes offers job security as our parent company is Flight Centre. We operate with a decentralised system giving our stores full ownership.
- We own the largest wholesaler of bicycles in Australia, which means we have more stock than other bicycle retailers. This give us a competitive advantage.
- Our people are given constant training (such as Bike Fit training) so they can become experts in store.
- We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days, Christmas and EOFY parties and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office.
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant:
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with customers and providing a fantastic in store and after service experience.
- Understanding that our customers have a choice and will purchase from us if we are able to meet their needs.
- Taking ownership of a directorship in store - where you lead an operational aspect ofthe business that is vital to the development and success of the entire team.
We look for:
- Great communicators with an interest in people
- Demonstrated achievements in career or personal life
- Leadership potential
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability and progression
- Tertiary degree in any discipline is desirable
Got What it Takes?
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume. You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.