Bicycle Mechanic – Canberra
We want you to be a part of our 99 Bikes Team Canberra!
We are seeking bicycle mechanics and bike builders to join our successful team.
Work with us in Canberra and enjoy:
- Generous salary and incentive package ($50,000 - $65,000 unlimited commission)
- Autonomous & outcome based position, have freedom to do it your way!
- Quarterly demo days of bikes in conjunction with suppliers, ride the bikes you sell!
- Rewards and recognition at monthly celebration nights
- Annual award for top performers; all inclusive trip overseas!
- Fast progression opportunities within the bikes industry
- We hire / promote from within 99.99% of the time.
- Annual self development course paid on behalf of 99 Bikes
- Mechanic mentor-ships available to up-skill
- Get paid to ride to work!
- No experience required, are you up for the challenge
Who are we?
Our purpose at 99 Bikes is to “Enrich mind, body, earth or soul with the freedom of riding”, by getting more people on bikes, by way of new bikes, second hand bikes, or donating bikes in our Earning To Give program, we live and breathe this purpose.
99 Bikes is a national company with over 40 stores in Australia in 6 states and territories. We have doubled in size in the last 3 years, with an aggressive growth plan to open and operate even more stores across all of Australia, having 50 in total by 2020! We will be extending our reach to New Zealand in 2020, and then the rest of the world by 2035!
We lead the way in Australia in the Electric Bike movement, with 250% growth on last year in this category, we are constantly innovating to stay ahead of the worldwide bicycle industry.
About the role:
We are seeking bicycle mechanics and bike builders to join our successful teams. You'll use our systems and processes to support you while working in our professionally equipped workshops. Using our guided booking in process and your passion for bikes to exceed our customer's expectations and achieve your sales & servicing targets. You'll not only be involved in servicing, but also have a specific area of responsibility within the store.
- Demonstrated achievement
- A demonstrated commitment and determination for success
- Quick to learn and potential to progress
This is a long-term career opportunity for the right person, looking to be at the forefront of the industry.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.