Sales Consultant – Western Sydney
Work for us in our *Brand New* North Parramatta, Penrith or Lidcombe stores and enjoy;
- Ongoing sales, leadership and product training
- Rapid career progression and leadership opportunities
- Energetic and fun company culture with regular social events and celebrations
- Generous commission and rewards for high achievers including the annual Flight Centre Group Global Ball. This year it's in BERLIN!
- Generous staff purchasing scheme on all products we sell.
- The right company at the right time
- 99 Bikes is now the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, and with the backing of Flight Centre Ltd we have grown to operate successful stores across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia. Our goal is to open 56 stores by 2020! That's a lot of positions to fill and a sign of unlimited promotional opportunity for our people.
"99 Bikes is such a fun, rewarding place to work. I can't imagine life without it now!"
- James Coombes, Area Leader, 99 Bikes NSW
We need people looking to shape our future
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body Earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
Fitting out a new store at 99 Bikes is an honour. We are looking for people who want to take this responsibility on board and help shape our Parramatta Powerhouse. We need people to get down and dirty in the detail and who will form the foundation of a new store - it is a very exciting thing to be part of.
Got What it Takes?
Sales experience, bicycle knowledge and formal qualifications are a plus — but not mandatory to your success. What is essential is a commitment to your targets and a willingness to continually learn and increase your skills and abilities.
We hire people who see opportunities, who back themselves and want to get ahead - and who won't stop until they do.
We look for:
- Skilled, emphatic communicators with an interest in people
- Demonstrated past sales success is an advantage
- Tertiary degree in any discipline is desirable
- Demonstrated achievements in career or personal life
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability and progression
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.