Future Team Leader Program - MELBOURNE
Melbourne Future Leaders:
99 Bikes is now the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, and with the backing of Flight Centre Ltd we have grown to operate successful stores across QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and WA. Our goal is to open 56 stores by 2020! That's a lot of positions to fill and a sign of unlimited opportunity for our people.
- Ongoing leadership training and the opportunity to demonstrate your initiative
- Career progression
- Energetic and fun company culture with regular social events and celebrations
- Generous commission and rewards for high achievers including the annual Flight Centre Group Global Ball. This year it's in BERLIN!
"Leadership at 99 Bikes is unlike anything else. 99 gives you full ownership over your own success and all the tools to get there!"
- James Coombes, Area Leader, 99 Bikes
"I started off as a Sales Consultant at the Macgregor store and quickly learnt how much opportunity there is in this growing company. I'm now currently FTL (Future Team Leader) at our Brisbane CBD store. The highlight of the company would hands down have to be the culture. I've meet some of my best friends here and can't wait for the years ahead!"
– Liam Doolan
We learn from the ground up.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LEGEND TO START AS A SALES CONSULTANT, SOON TO GRADUATE IN TO A LEADERSHIP POSITION.
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body Earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
When you join our team as a Sales Consultant, you'll become part of a dynamic work culture that fosters competition and achievement with a comfortable base salary plus generous uncapped commission.
Got What it Takes?
We are looking for smart, driven people who love taking ownership.
Sales experience, bicycle knowledge and formal qualifications are a plus — but not mandatory to your success.
What is essential is a commitment to achieve and a willingness to continually improve with a fantastic attitude.
We hire people who see opportunities, who back themselves and want to get ahead - and who won't stop until they do.
We look for:
- Skilled communicators with an interest in people
- Impressive demonstrated achievements in career or personal life
- Demonstrated past sales success is an advantage
- Tertiary degree in any discipline is desirable
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.