Team Leader | Store Manager | Melbourne
Why Work for 99 Bikes?
- Run your own business - a 99 Bikes Team Leader makes the critical decisions in store to drive the success of their business
- Ownership - be rewarded for your results with a generous profit sharing scheme
- Development - Store Manager is not the end of the road. 99 Bikes is Australia's fastest growing Bicycle retailer. This expansion is fuelled by the development of senior leaders.
We offer You:
- Leadership training through 99 Bikes and partnerships with Flight Centre Travel Group
- A culture that thrives on high performance and celebrating success
You will have had experience leading a team and understand the demands of what running a successful retail store requires, from overseeing sales targets, understanding your business's key performance indicators and coaching your team.
We look for:
- The ability to lead a team to achieve things they don't think are possible
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability and progression
Find out more:
If you'd like to read more about 99 Bikes and our story, click HERE.
If you thrive in a dynamic retail environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.