Sales Consultant – Melbourne
Work for us in Melbourne and enjoy;
- Career progression based on attitude and achievement over experience
- Challenging environment where the determined thrive
- Fast paced fun company culture
- Reward for effort commission structure
- 99 Bikes is now the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, we have grown to operate successful stores across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, Canberra and South Australia. Our goal is to open 50 stores by 2020! That's a lot of positions to fill and a sign of unlimited promotional opportunity for our people.
"I joined 99 Bikes as a Sales Consultant at the Fortitude Valley store. I quickly progressed to Team Leader, leading multiple stores and opening our MacGregor store. I am now an Area Leader for the entire Northern Region."
- Ethan O'Dell, Area Leader, 99 Bikes Queensland
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body Earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
When you join our team as a Sales Consultant, you'll become part of a dynamic work culture that fosters competition and achievement with a reward for effort commission structure.
You'll build relationships with customers, assess needs, recommend products and services to enhance every customer experience all while keeping an eye on and exceeding store goals.
Got What it Takes?
We hire people who see opportunities, back themselves, want to get ahead and won't stop until they do.
Need to have:
- Determination to achieve targets
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for bikes / fitness
- Ability to work positively within a team
- Great communicators with an interest in people
- Demonstrated achievements in career or personal life
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability and progression
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few screening questions before the application is submitted. Follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.