Bicycle Mechanic – Kawana
We want you to be a part of our 99 Bikes Team!
We are seeking professional bicycle mechanics and technicians to join our successful team. Professional Experience is required.
Work for us and enjoy:
- A generous salary with uncapped attractive bonus scheme (OTE ranging from $48 – $75K)
- Rapid career growth. We are opening 3-4 stores every year and promotion is from within, wherever possible.
- We reward and recognise our high achievers every month and hold an awards night overseas annually. This year it's in HAWAII!
- We offer flexible working hours for mechanics on a 5 day roster
- Generous staff purchasing scheme.
- Annual events such as an end of year Ball and an annual Christmas party and monthly drink and dinner celebrations.
- Free Certificate 3 training in bicycle mechanics.
About 99 Bikes:
We are the largest single retailer of bikes in Australia, part of the highly successful Flight Centre Group. 99 Bikes has a large store network that is constantly growing. Our goal is to be operating 56 shops by 2020. Unlike other bike stores, we carry over 10 different brands of bikes and own our own wholesaler, which means we always have bikes in stock, at competitive prices. We also have a customer loyalty system with over 120,000 paid members and we support cycling-specific charities – for instance, in 2014 we donated 355 bikes to Ugandan children. All our stores have professional workshops to help support customer's and stores needs.
About the role:
We are seeking professional Bicycle Mechanics to join our highly successful teams. You'll use our systems and processes to support you while working in our professionally equipped workshops. Using our guided booking in process and your passion for bikes to exceed our customer's expectations and achieve your sales & servicing targets. Working on a semi-flexible roster, in a team of 5, you'll not only be involved in servicing, but also have a specific area of responsibility within the store.
- Professional bicycle mechanics experience preferred
- Demonstrated achievement in any field.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
- Skilled, empathetic communicator with a genuine interest in people.
This is a long-term career opportunity for the right person, looking to be at the forefront of the industry.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.